I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon and kind of the weight loss one too. Things have just been so crazy busy, I'm not finding the time like I used to. I think that I've made other things a priority, which is great, but I need to make weight loss and blogging a priority again too. I think it's just about finding a balance and I'm not there yet.
But regardless, I am back and ready to hit it hard for the new year!
Here is a quick update on what has been going on with me. I'll do some more detailed posts soon.
- My house has been on the market for about a month and a half. I've had 30 showings which I am so thankful for! There has been 1 offer, but it fell through. It's been a full-time job just to keep the house clean and get me and my dog Maddie out of the house when we have showings. Hopefully it will sell soon. The plan is to move in with my parents to save some money until the wedding and then Michael and I will buy a house together in a better location for us.
- Wedding planning is going really good (I'll do a blog post about this soon). We've got all of the big stuff done and now it's just down to planning little details. I'm glad that we've been able to get so much stuff already done because I'm sure packing and moving will be taking up a lot of my time soon.
- I haven't been doing good with working out and eating. The good news is that I haven't really gained weight, but the bad news is that I haven't lost any. I was thinking that the wedding would be a big motivator to stay focused on my goals, but with everything that I have going on and the holidays, it's been really hard. I'm so ready to get back on track and do all the things I know to do to keep losing weight.
- I've completely recovered from my surgery and I'm cleared to get back to all of my normal activities. I had to wait 8 weeks before I could do any kind of strength training exercises. I think that was a big factor that contributed to me getting off track, but that excuse is now gone. I'm feeling really good and so thankful to have that behind me!
- Michael and I enjoyed spending our first holidays together. We were able to spend time with both of our families and had a great time together.
- My niece Sophie is almost 5 months old. I've been loving spending time with her and she loved her first Christmas!
- I've caught on on reading all of your blogs that I missed from the last month. I noticed that I have several new blog followers, so if I'm not following you, please leave me a comment with your blog name.
I think that's about it. Can't wait to get back to blogging and losing weight! I love the new year and the fresh start that it brings.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending the holidays with your friends and families!
Visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/andreasweightlossjourney