Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award other newly discovered bloggers.
Thank you to Brenda, Lolli, Elizabeth, and Banded Cupcake for the award!!!Here are some blogs that I have found recently. Most of them have already been nominated, but check them out anyway.
- I was born and raised in Dallas and I love everything about Texas!
- I am the oldest of 5 kids and love my family so much.
- I love music and singing, but I am officially retired from the music business, haha!
- I have been working at the same job since I was 19 and just celebrated my 12th anniversary this week.
- I am obsessed with having things that match. Like I can't buy a purse without buying a matching wallet.
- I am a registered Cherokee indian, but you wouldn't know it by looking at my skin (maybe by my hair though)
- I'm a huge girly girl, but I love watching sports too
Alicia (my sister)