It’s Friday so you know what that means!
Yup, it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!!!!!
We answer a few questions in an effort to get to know each other better and
to give our blogging brains a break.
Copy to your own blog and enjoy!
1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.
Your paternal grandmother.
Here is a picture of my grandma...I loved her so so much!!!
2. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?
I would say red or dark pink. Most of the time my fingernails don't have polish, but my toes always do. I have to do bold colors because I'm so pale that light colors don't look good on me.
3. Do you get along with your parents well?
Yes! I love my parents! I talk to my mom on the phone almost every day and probably see them once a week. They are so supportive of everything I do.
4. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.
Pink (I agree with Draz, pink is in the rainbow in my world)
5. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
Real life: had a great week. Got a lot done and exercised/ate as planned this week.
Blog land: so great and supportive as usual! I've been having a mental block on things to write about, but I'm enjoying reading everyones blogs!